Tuesday 18 February 2014

Is it time to say ‘Goodbye’?

          The people we get along with, trust, feel simpatico with, are the strongest links in our networks. Links wherein it makes me stable, physically, emotionally and also spiritually. And one of those links, is my friends.
                                      
          The presence of the air is compared to my friends, it is always present. Sometimes I can’t feel them but their existence is always there.

And now I couldn't expect that for my long years in ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, I now face the state of affairs of leaving my considered second home. It’s awful and I feel pity on myself because of the sorrows embarking on my life, sorrows which behind it are the bliss which served as an addition to my memorable and genuine events in my life. I wouldn't remove the marks of moments together with them. There are times wherein laughter’s made without any expectations and hesitations but the true love is the one who works.   

          I know that I would be departed from those who’d become close to my heart. But even though we were miles far away on each other, they would still part of my family and their presence is forever in my heart.
Now, I don't know when could be again the time to meet my friends, teachers and my campus crush J. I couldn't see them enough because of the long distance but I hope that we could still the same after how many years.

          My teachers from 1st year to 4th year, thanks a lot my dear educators and at the same time my councilor for good times and bad times. Thank you for molding me to be bolder and for the love you'd shared especially on the days that I almost lose hope. Thank you for nurturing us and instilling good morals. Thank you for those jokes and I will surely miss those. There are really times which made me different and something new and it’s because of you, my teachers.

          To my circle friends, Hana, Hennessy, Louise, Kae Ann, Lirian and others: thank you, I’ll miss you all, this is not the end. We shall meet again J


GOD BLESS YOU ALL GUYS! GOOD LUCK TO OUR SELECTED CAREERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment