Monday 5 August 2013

Facing the reality...


          As I undergo the journey through the end of the school year, I can’t picture that I’m already 4th year. Almost four years of being part in ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. First quarter had finish and in the other hand I am nearly graduating. But, instead of taking fear on the coming graduation, I will just enjoy what’ present… But let me start the things which put me into a better and more wholesome facts and ideas about the world.  

          What I’d learned during the first quarter? I’d learned random things, like English proficiency, manipulating computers by means of internet, deeper words, angles and many more. I know that this learning’s where not only for high school years but also for a lifetime.

          During my previous days in school, I can’t deny the consequences in my studies. No. 1 is the assignments that made me sleep late during nights but I’m not saying that there’s must not have an assignments. It’s just making me feeble. And another was I don’t have a lot of references to refer on during discussions.

But I know, I can do these. Facing again another grading was to be accepted. Facing the reality that I will nearly graduate. 




FIRST GRADING ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment