Saturday 25 January 2014

CHALLENGE!

Past years which are filled with great memories, happiness, judgments, sorrows and not well characteristics which shown up. The feature which makes me change but worse.

The world as we have created, it is the process of our thinking, Albert Eistein.

My parents said that I become idle and irresponsible on my studies. I often disobey them particularly on household chores. I'm not satisfied with one word so they always say, "one word is enough for a wise person." But for me, it's none and it's the worst thing I’d ever done and thought.  I felt sorry about it and I want to confess all of my sins.

And now it's New Year, new personality must approach. I will transform myself and seek for better. I love my parents and I want to show this love by obeying and honoring them. As the bible say that before you can show your obedience to God, obey your parents first.

But if ever, we must not wait for another year to change. We have our own heart and mind to choose the wisest decision.

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek"
-Barack Obama

-God loves us unconditionally! God bless :)


No comments:

Post a Comment