Monday 13 January 2014

The Mirror of Truth

          Few months to go, I am going to graduate soon. I can't realize that in my whole high school life, the feeling of happiness, worry and also sadness is different right now. I know that missing a friend is not easy, how much more to your true friends and teachers who’d become your parents.

           But, if ever I don’t want to have that event L.
In my almost 7 months in high school, 3rd grading is the most remarkable. Although in some part of my times in every day school is vacant, this times were filled with marked moments. But what are the learning’s and dilemmas I’d met during this period?


           Be an easy to be with person! A characteristic which made me realized that this feature could made me better and nice person. And I cultured this attitude during the NYRYLI a month ago. It’s so pleasure to socialize with other person and make friends by a smile.

           But also I met several difficulties. I’d become more idle and irresponsible on my studies. I’m making my home works in school and not making serious on it. My parents reprimanded me for the immature acts, and I felt sorry about it.

           I address this by first, confessing my sins to God. After it, I started changing my not well habits. Doing home works in school is slightly diminished. Changing is not totally in a glimpse, it takes time.

 
          I wouldn’t take this action for this period only. I know that doing assigned works must do in time. Like our drafts! J


   THIRD GRADING ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment